About the LM HealthWorks Site
The LM HealthWorks site is your gateway to information and resources that can help you:
- Know more – Be aware of your current health status and risk factors
- Stay well – Take advantage of preventive care and take every opportunity to live a healthy life
- Get the right care – Use your health care benefits and programs to get the right care, at the right time, from the right providers
- Follow through – When you get sick or have a chronic condition, partner with your doctors and comply with treatment
Top navigation bar
- Health & Wellness Information – About the Health & Wellness organization, programs, and mission and goals.
- Prevention – Information about preventive care for adults and children, featuring a variety of useful links to Healthwise® (the primary source for trusted online health sites such as WebMD). Also link to Private Health News (PHN) for award-winning, personalized e-newsletters.
- Nutrition – Links to external Web sites that contain helpful information on nutritional facts, the Food Pyramid and healthy eating.
- Fitness – Ideas for weight loss and exercise.
- Getting Care – Information to help you find a provider and prepare for a visit, plus research a medical condition or drug interaction.
- Anticipating the Unexpected – Links to Lockheed Martin’s pandemic planning activities.
- Take Action – Links to Employee Service Center Online, your health plan’s Web site and enrollment in current LM HealthWorks programs (through LM People); currently, the LM Healthworks Quit for Life program is available for all Lockheed Martin employees and their adult dependents (spouses, domestic partners and children age 18 to 25).
- Calendar of Events – Lists corporate-wide dates for Health & Wellness activities and events.
- Health Resources – Links to new partners’ Web sites, Healthwise and PHN, plus other external Web sites that provide additional resources to support LM HealthWorks programs.
- Health News – Daily feed of news articles related to global health happenings, provided by PHN.